Ely Cathedral as we approached from the train station. Notice the green pasture in front.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Tyndale House

FLAT 8- our space - our home away from home.

Living area - yellow tulips from pastor and his wife at Cambridge Presbyterian after my accident.




Our little kitchen and washer



Dining Area with nice view of the back garden. The roses were a gift from Tyndale house after the accident.



The patio at Tyndale House - our dining area is in the upstairs bay.
Tyndale House from the back garden

After the accident in the back garden.  Bike shed is in the background.
Front door from street




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging your trip. So sorry about your biking miss-hap, but know you are in God's good hands. Beautiful pictures.

    Robert and Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! And Sally, I am SO sorry about your accident. Shaun and I are praying for you and Alan. I'm sorry I didn't write you a note before you left. We hope the rest of your time away is good and accident free! We miss you but are thankful you can get away! Praying, praying!
    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sally,
    Thank you SOOO much for writing the blog! I am so happy to know what your "home away from home" looks like. Your flat reminds me so much of our duplex in Aberdeen - but so much prettier in summer than ours was in winter. Do you have a cast? Glad to hear you are off the codeine. Missed y'all so much at church yesterday. Martin is doing a great job filling in for Alan. Praying y'all can make it to Czech this week.
    Much love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete